Privacy & Security
Our site is secure SSL version web-site (https://) note the security lock in the address bar.
- We only collect data such as your name, address and email address, provided by you, sufficient to complete your order in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We do not process or store bank card details. When making a payment you are directed off our site to the on-line processing web-sites of either WorldPay or PayPal who process card transactions on our behalf (you can choose which you would prefer at the Checkout stage)
- If you register on the site as a customer we may send a newsletter or update you with new product information
- We do not share that data with any third parties other than with our accountant or other professional advisers acting on our behalf to meet the legal obligations in managing the business.
- We store data for the minimum period required by law for financial accounting purposes
- You can contact us at any time for details of your personal data which may be held by us - contact Joanne McHardy email@example.com